We were in a state of shock when this week we realized that the Tianguis in Lo De Marcos will close for this season in just 4 weeks on April 8th!
With Vendors selling high quality merchandise, including produce, dried Mangos, Moringa and more, the Tianguis Lo De Marcos is a top location in Riviera Nayarit to view and shop for handcrafted items at reasonable prices.
The Tianguis is a blend of great food, music and tremendous Artisans all of which should be on your Bucket List during your vacation.
Since you will be in Lo De Marcos enjoying its small town charm, you are invited to enjoy a visit to the town square or the beach and experience more of Lo De Marcos.
From now thru the 8th of April the doors to the Tianguis open each Saturday at 9.00 am sharp.
Don’t let this season pass without a visit to Lo De Marcos.
Source:Galvan Real Estate
- How To Hang Out With Jorge The Bartender In Mexico from The 'Bachelor In Paradise' - 2017-03-21
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Clobbers Record With $170 Million Opening - 2017-03-20
- 5 Suggestions To Decide The Greatest Time For Fishing In Puerto Vallarta - 2017-03-19
- Matt Damon And Other Celebrities In The Riviera Nayarit - 2017-03-16
- Novamar Presents First Vallarta Insurance Day - 2017-03-15