The XVII Mexican Congress of Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Diseases will assemble in Puerto Vallarta on March 17 to 20.
Under the motto “Osteoporosis, a not so silent disease” the congress brings together specialists from the four corners of the country, who will share the latest breakthroughs in the knowledge and treatment of bone related diseases.
On opening day it will hold a free session, open to the general public, where free densitometries will be offered and analyzed during the session.
With this type of event, Puerto Vallarta affirms itself as an important destination withing the medical tourism segment.
Will assemble in Puerto Vallarta on March 17 to 20.
For more information: Click Here
Source: Visit Puerto Vallarta
- Come and Celebrate Earth Day in Puerto Vallarta - 2017-04-21
- Riviera Nayarit Prepares To Celebrate Greeting Mother Earth Ceremony - 2017-04-20
- Mexico To Start Vaquita Capture, Rescue Program In Autumn - 2017-04-07
- New Drug Appears To Eliminate Type 2 Diabetes For First Time - 2017-04-02
- Firefighters Crossing Borders Fundraiser for Bahia and Vallarta Bomberos - 2017-03-28