Annual event organized by Grupo Folklorico Vallarta Azteca, with the support of municipal government and public and private institutions;
The aim of the festival is to create bonds of peace and brotherhood between the groups and countries involved, as well as providing great artistic shows for the citizens of Puerto Vallarta and for our visitors. It is a celebration of colors, music and traditions through dance. Involved more than 600 dancers from 10 of the most important domestic groups in the country and 5 international in various locations throughout the city.
This event is endorsed by the International Council of Organizations of Folklore Festivals and Folk Art (CIOFF), partner organization UNESCO.
This event will take place from April 27 to May 7, 2017
For more information:
Juan Antonio Salcedo Padilla
322 111 9277
Annual event organized by Grupo Folklorico Vallarta Azteca,
Source: Visit Puerto Vallarta
- May 17th International Day Against Homophobia - 2017-05-17
- Casino Night this Friday May 19th - 2017-05-17
- Vallarta Pride Festival Takes Place for the Fifth Consecutive Year in Puerto Vallarta - 2017-05-16
- Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons Just Got Married - 2017-05-15
- The Pitch Perfect 3 Cast is Living it Up in Mexico - 2017-05-15