The Economic Development Secretariat of the City of Puebla offers free advice to investors in the Office of Business Care with the aim of boosting new business.
The department will provide executive attention to representatives of high-impact projects from all sectors, the municipal government said in a statement.
Specialized advisors are to offer relevant and timely information for decision making, according to each project and according to the needs they require, they added. Follow-up meetings will also be offered.
A transversal management strategy has put Puebla in the fourth place in the country for business opportunities, according to the World Bank’s study, “Doing Business.”
The study said that during 2016, support was provided to seven business developers with an investment of approximately 3.65 billion pesos ($185.5 million), that is expected that to create approximately 4,000 jobs.
The Office of Business Care provides care in the Municipal Care Center, located at 4 West and 11 South, in front of the Sabores market, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Source: The News
- Mexico Clock-Time Changes: Spring and Autumn 2017 - 2017-03-21
- Joint Promotional Campaign Tours The Midwest - 2017-03-21
- Benito Juárez's Birthday Memorial in Mexico - 2017-03-20
- Lazaro Cardenas and The Oil Expropiation of 1938 - 2017-03-11
- Energy Reform Collects $70 BLN In Investments In Two Years - 2017-03-10