The Aquiles Serdan Amphitheater, also known as Los Arcos, will be graced by music from the most varied genres, performed by local and national bands. Jazz, rock, mariachi, northern, and a Huichol group make up the event’s lineup.
For three nights, starting at 7 p.m. music will fill the amphitheater’s stage by the sea, just across from the Main Square downtown, to make the delight of local residents and visitors from the four corners of the country.
Admission to the event is free to all. The event is organized by the City of Puerto Vallarta through its Culture Department.
Thursday April, 20
7:00 p.m. Three Circus
8:00 p.m. Joker Trío Band
9:00 p.m. After the Nightfall
Friday April, 21
7:00 p.m. Cultura Musical
8:00 p.m. Mariachi Internacional
9:00 p.m. Codiciados del Puerto
Saturday April, 22
7:00 p.m. Chepi's Rock Band
8:00 p.m. Grupo Retro
This event will take place on April 20 to 22, 2017.
Source: Visit Puerto Vallarta
- May 17th International Day Against Homophobia - 2017-05-17
- Casino Night this Friday May 19th - 2017-05-17
- Vallarta Pride Festival Takes Place for the Fifth Consecutive Year in Puerto Vallarta - 2017-05-16
- Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons Just Got Married - 2017-05-15
- The Pitch Perfect 3 Cast is Living it Up in Mexico - 2017-05-15