Men’s Fitness cover star and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 leading man Chris Pratt is getting ready to join some entertainment royalty.
Pratt will be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on April 21, according to Variety.
News about Pratt getting a star on the walk broke in summer 2016, but at the time, there was no official date when he would join the legendary Hollywood attraction.
The timing makes sense, as Pratt is gearing up to release the hugely anticipated Guardians sequel, and he’s currently filming Jurassic World 2 (and getting super-shredded lean for the role.)
Pratt has some great company in the Walk of Fame Class of 2017, as Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Mark Ruffalo are among the list of honorees.
The former Parks and Recreation actor has been on a meteoric rise over the last five years, going from sitcom actor to shredded Navy SEAL in Zero Dark Thirty, to superhero in Guardians, before snagging the lead in one of the biggest movies of all time, Jurassic World. Pratt starred in The Magnificent Seven and Passengers in 2016, and he has even bigger things coming up in 2018: After starring in Guardians 2, he’ll appear in both Avengers: Infinity War and Jurassic World 2.
Pratt now gets to solidify his star status in one of the most famous entertainment attractions in the world.
Source: Mens Fitness
- Whale Watching Season Ends Successfully this 2017 - 2017-04-21
- Bucerias Oyster Festival In Vallarta-Nayarit Is A Free Feast For All - 2017-04-17
- The XI Festival Vallarta Azteca of International Folklore - 2017-04-16
- Jamiroquai founding keyboardist Toby Smith dies aged 46 - 2017-04-16
- How a woman catfished an NBA star and an aspiring model, almost ruining their lives - 2017-04-16