Bachelor In Paradise, one of the top reality shows on US television, returns once again to the Riviera Nayarit, this time to film its third season. This is the second time the ABC network has chosen the Riviera Nayarit and the Hotel Playa Escondida in Sayulita as its main filming location.
The grand premiere was on August 2, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST and 7 p.m. CST in the United States. Click here for all the details: http://abc.go.com/shows/bachelor-in-paradise.
Besides the breathtaking jungle scenery offered by this Sayulita resort, Bachelor in Paradise is unique in that its cast is made up of some of the participants who did not find love in previous versions of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. These characters already have a fan base of viewers rooting for them get a second chance at love.
ABC is one of the top networks in the United States—it has around 80 million unique monthly visitors just on its website, ABC.com, home of the reality show.
The Public Relations department of the Riviera Nayarit Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) was on hand helping the production team with any red tape and permits needed from the start during preproduction in May through the taping in June.
The riches of the Riviera Nayarit will be on full display before one of the top markets for the Destination, thanks to episodes filmed in Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerías, La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Punta de Mita, San Francisco, San Juan de Abajo and the beaches of Canalán and Cuevas.
- Come and Celebrate Earth Day in Puerto Vallarta - 2017-04-21
- Riviera Nayarit Prepares To Celebrate Greeting Mother Earth Ceremony - 2017-04-20
- Mexico To Start Vaquita Capture, Rescue Program In Autumn - 2017-04-07
- New Drug Appears To Eliminate Type 2 Diabetes For First Time - 2017-04-02
- Firefighters Crossing Borders Fundraiser for Bahia and Vallarta Bomberos - 2017-03-28