Come join us and learn how Mexican designers are approaching fair trade and ethical commerce with indigenous artisans.
Photo exhibition, discussion and beautiful handmade pieces by 3 different projects on display. Presentation & Cocktails at 4 pm.
TIME: Fri Mar 10 2017 at 04:00 pm
Corazon Sagrado by Selene Soucy, Ave. Las Redes 81, Punta de Mita, Mexico
Source: All Events
- Disney Hit With Lawsuit Claiming 'Zootopia' Ripped Off 'Total Recall' Writer - 2017-03-22
- How To Hang Out With Jorge The Bartender In Mexico from The 'Bachelor In Paradise' - 2017-03-21
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Clobbers Record With $170 Million Opening - 2017-03-20
- 5 Suggestions To Decide The Greatest Time For Fishing In Puerto Vallarta - 2017-03-19
- There are Only 3 Market Days Remaining This Season At The Tianguis In Lo De Marcos! - 2017-03-19